- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Complimentary gift packaging
Meticulously crafted, the Prestige candle is a masterpiece of design and artistry. Crafted by Trudon, a world-renowned candle maker with a history dating back to 1643, the Prestige candle is a testament to their exceptional quality and attention to detail. Made from 100% natural wax, it burns cleanly and lasts longer, infusing your home with a warm and inviting fragrance.
The vessel of the candle is made from the finest Limoges porcelain. Hailing from the renowned Limoges region of France, this porcelain has been coveted for its exceptional quality since the late 18th century. Its uniqueness lies in the use of kaolin clay - a pure and white clay found only in select locations around the world, including Limoges. With its delicate translucence and ethereal appearance while lit, Limoges porcelain is not only prized for its craftsmanship, but also its unmatched beauty and elegance.
The Prestige candle comes with a polished brass lid, handmade by expertly skilled brass artisans in India.
A clean burn
We obsess over quality. Our 100% natural wax is developed with the utmost care by Trudon, the oldest candle maker in the world since 1643.
Our natural wax consists of coconut, rapeseed, bees wax and others, and is sustainably sourced. It is carefully blended to ensure a clean burn and an exceptional olfactory experience.
Learn more about the difference between natural wax and paraffin wax (derived from petroleum) here.
Indulge in a moment of tranquility and gratitude with our signature scents, crafted to envelop you in a world of relaxation, appreciation and inner peace.
Created by French nose and bespoke perfumer Anaïs Fournial, AAYALI scents can be characterized as sophisticated and evoking a feeling of relaxation and ultimate luxury.
Candle Burning Tips
The first time you light your candle:
Allow your candle to burn until the top layer of wax is fully melted. Please keep in mind this may take several hours. The first burn is important to prevent tunneling which refers to an uneven burn where the wax near the wick melts but the edges do not.
For a better burning experience:
- Trim the wick each time before lighting. A long wick can cause black smoke to occur and flaring. Trimming the wick also prevents rapid burning so it will make your candle last longer.
- Keep your candle away from drafts. Bursts of air can cause the flame to dance around and give off soot.
- Re-center and straighten the wick if needed after putting your candle out. This will prevent an uneven burn and soot stains forming on the glass.
- After the first burn, do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This will preserve the fragrance and extend the life of your candle.
We want you to enjoy and love your scented candle. If for any reason, you are not satisfied, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
30 day return policy
You can return any undamaged product within 30 days for a refund in the form of a website credit which never expires, or a refund to your original method of payment.
- Delicate | Comforting | Cozy
- Joie means joy in French. Joie is a soft, cozy, powdery fragrance that calms you and makes you feel joyful.
- Smells like: Warm rays of sunshine on a crisp morning
Story: Joie transports you to a cabin in the mountains where you can enjoy the beautiful view of a snowy landscape while snuggling up on the couch under a warm, soft cashmere blanket.
- Classy | Intriguing | Seductive
- Confiance is a sophisticated, woody fragrance that gives you a bold, authentic feeling.
- Smells like: A crackling fireplace
Story: Confiance transports you to a classy hotel where you step into a bold, intriguing and luxurious setting. Leather armchairs, crystal whiskey glasses and vintage books symbolize this interior where you relax and enjoy the crackling of an open fire place.
- Elegant | Sophisticated | Romantic
- Sérénité is a creamy, floral scent that gives you a serene, dreamy feeling.
- Smells like: A relaxing day at the spa
- Story: Sérénité transports you to a summer memory of a sneaky kiss at sunset, where a warm evening breeze brings a soft, slightly sweet scent of white flowers.
Still not sure what to choose? No worries, we offer a 100% happiness guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied with the scent you chose, we'll exchange your candle for a different scent.
- 100% natural wax
- Pure cotton wicks
- Poured by Trudon, the oldest candle maker in the world (anno 1643)
- Timeless, reusable vessel made from Limoges porcelain by Merigous, a family owned business which has passed on the porcelain craft for four generations.
- Wax content: 500g
- Dimensions: diameter 9cm x height 11cm
- Burning hours: ~ 90h
- Made in France